PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor at me kariez or stones on the bottom forward teeth on 2 3 deep into de...

sergej
28.08.2004, 23:24
The doctor at me kariez or stones on the bottom forward teeth on 2 3 deep into gums or gingivas, whether as with it or this borjatsja stomotologi and on dolgo-will suffice treatment?
And a question on a prosthetic repair. Top. Have remained a lion. 1, 2, 3, 4. The rights. 1, 2, 3, 7 (with a seal) what prostheses in this case suit, I live in Moscow can will advise clinic (bychok340@mail. ru)
To me 33 at school age it was treated (kolechilsja),
Have for a long time beaten off desire to visit or attend stomotologov,
Now it is time to prosthetists! Thankful in advance for the answer!

Haljavka V.V.
30.08.2004, 05:24
Hello, Sergey! You can be put on a forward teeth metalokeramiku and bjugelnyj a prosthesis with microlatches, t. To. There are no chewing series at the left, and on the right too big interval between 3 and 7 teeth. The clasp is a demountable prosthesis, but not bedet it is visible, that he at you is (latches will be sprjatany). As to stones paradontologi, can offer now, it is a lot of effectual measures, vlot up to podsadki an osteal tissue and membranes, with correction desnevogo edge or territory. If there will be a desire, can recommend good paradontologa Romasyovu Galina Alekseevnu ph. 202 39 52. Very skilled or experienced paradontolog, passed or took place obuchnie at the Chicago university. Always recommends and does or makes, that, for what can respond and guarantee. Success!