PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 30 years. Since the childhood I am excruciated by a stomatitis (ranki white color...

Alain
27.08.2004, 01:55
Hello. To me of 30 years. Since the childhood I am excruciated by a stomatitis (ranki white color very morbid), appearing after nadkusov or visitings of cafe, from time to time absolutely unjustly. Prompt what ethymology of this illness or disease and how to get rid of its or her reason, and not just from consequences.
In advance I thank

Toropov E.N.
29.08.2004, 01:54
More often the stomatitis is caused gerpeticheskoj by an infection on a background of the general or common depression of the immune status. It is necessary for you to hand over analyses on the general or common immune parameters and on an antiserum capacity to viruses of herpes, after reception of results we shall talk further.

Toropovu E.N.
30.08.2004, 01:20
Dear g-n Toropov! Thanks for the answer. It is possible to address for some specifications in occasion of analyses. In laboratory have offered 3 kinds of analyses on antibodies to viruses herpes (acute and the chronicle, M and G) and two kinds of an immunogram (with chuvstvit. And without). What precisely analyses will advise to make. In advance I thank.