PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Conservation of a teeth during pregnancy

Oksana!
27.08.2004, 11:02
Hello! Tell or say please what preventive measures during pregnancy it is possible prinimenjat directed on conservation of a teeth? And that at me was a strong toxicosis almost 3 months and for this time has deteriorated 5 tooth. Prishchla on reception to the doctor. And she speaks, what even it is impossible to treat simple caries now (term 13 n.) and in an ideal it is necessary to make all over again rengen, and then already to begin treatment, and rengen it is possible to do or make only in 6 months. Has told or said, that no trouble in my caries is not present and, that I easy pass or take place with it or him three more months. But I would not like, that at me these teeth have even more collapsed! They can vse-taki be treated or even to put or render on them silanty, to avoid the further decay of a teeth.

Ferokon
27.08.2004, 18:20
Hello Oksana.
The answer of your doctor is caused exclusively by its or his laziness therefore as treatment of initial and average caries is spent WITHOUT roentgens-researches and on any duration of gestation.