PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me the part of a regenerative seal on 5 ke has broken away...

Jury (46 years)
20.08.2004, 02:58
The dear doctor! At me the part of a regenerative seal on 5 ke from above (external edge or territory) has broken away. At the stomatologist: the tooth alive, is not present caries, on a roentgen there are no internal problems. I believed what enough to restore this edge or territory as was (a regenerative seal kept not less than 5 years), however the doctor urgently recommends to open a tooth, to remove a nerve, to seal up the channel, to grind everything, to insert a peg or pin and from above something to put. The basic argument - while a tooth without special problems to carry out this complex or difficult procedure easier and to warn possible or probable future problems. I of it or this still never did or made, therefore I have doubts and a question to you: at what indications (or a status of a tooth) it is shown statement of a peg or pin. In advance thanks for the answer.

Toropov E.N.
24.08.2004, 00:58
In your case it to do or make not necessarily, and it is not necessary. To restore missing part of a seal enough.