PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me at cold submandibular glands, very much bole often began to inflame...

Nastja
20.08.2004, 13:33
At me at cold submandibular glands, very morbidly often began to inflame. Tell or say with such problem to the stomatologist to address? What can advise? A teeth like healthy, I treat time to half a year.

Corax
22.08.2004, 04:21
Imunnaja system sboit. It is rather probable to eat the latent infection. Try or taste vitamins if smoke - smoke easy or light;mild cigarettes.

Toropov E.N.
22.08.2004, 07:56
Nastja, with your glands it is necessary to understand. There can be at you not glands inflame, and submandibular lymphonoduses. It a little bit other treatment. Nevertheless, in these inflammations there are general or common moments: as a rule the glandular tissue was very acutely reacts to a virus infection (a herpes, a flu, etc.). Treatment is recommended the following:
1) at the height of illness or disease - plentiful drink, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy (antibiotics tetratsiklinovogo of some - gentamycin), desensitizing therapy (Suprastinum), nonspecific antiviral therapy (viburkol, zoviraks); 2) on stihanii inflammations - a vitamin therapy (groups In +), a physiotherapy (a magnetotherapy, kvantoterapija). To be observed it is necessary at hirurga-the stomatologist