PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 26 years, 4 years ago has put metallokeramiku on peredni...

Sofia
19.08.2004, 08:03
Hello! To me of 26 years, 4 years ago has put metallokeramiku on a forward 4 teeth. Recently did or made the panoramic roentgen, the treating doctor has told or said, that allergic reaction on koronki is visible. Desna always vopalennaja in spite of the fact that I use a tooth. Pasta with grasses, recently the gum or gingiva began "to creep away" upward. The treating therapist except for gargles travkami has advised nothing: (Than me this situation threatens? Whether it is necessary to replace koronki? In advance thanks.

Toropov E.N.
21.08.2004, 20:34
About that the stomatologist has seen on a picture allergic reaction on koronki diko I doubt. You during preparation of a teeth had a trauma of circular ligament or cord;sheaf of a tooth to subsequent its or her partial necrosis and as consequence or investigation of it or this has arisen t. n. Recession of a gum or gingiva. I think that in this case it is necessary for you pereprotezirovanie at more explanatory or sensible stomatologist.