PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 33. A problem old: Constant clicks in a place to a soya...

Galina
18.08.2004, 00:42
Hello the doctor! To me 33. A problem old: Constant clicks in a junction of jaws, on the right, even if to not open a mouth too widely. What is it, and how with it or this to struggle?

Toropov E.N.
19.08.2004, 16:09
Galina, at you dysfunction visochno-mandibular joints. To struggle with it or this it is very complex or difficult. In the beginning it is necessary to pass or take place inspection and to find out what character and naskol these changes are deep.

Galina
20.08.2004, 07:23
What consequences can be if to not struggle? It can kak-to progress that? Voobshche-that it at me for a long time, I shall not recollect, how much years...

Toropov E.N.
21.08.2004, 05:56
Galina if to not struggle, the rigidity or an immovability in joints (ankylosis) that will demand operative treatment, but it not the fact in due course can develop. If will undertake measures to prevention of an inflammation in a joint the ankylosis can not develop. That it is necessary to do or make - at occurrence of attributes of an inflammation, and this intensifying be ill or sick, a pain in a quiet status reception of preparations of group of specific antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations (Indomethacinum, Ibufrofenum, nurofen) is necessary, desensitizing preparations (Dimedrolum, Suprastinum, Tavegilum), antiedematous or antihydropic preparations (Furosemidum) and, the most important to visit or attend hirurga-the stomatologist

Galina
21.08.2004, 10:40
Thanks, the doctor, for an explanation! I shall know Now, that it is possible to undertake, in case of what. But pains does not happen, "clicks" or amplify (down to sensation, that the jaw vot-here will jam), or are extremely weakly expressed. And the inflammation in what cases occurs or happens? A frigorism, or other factors?