PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Valentine Vladimirovna as you concern to ceramic the contribution...

Elena
19.08.2004, 12:08
Hello Valentine Vladimirovna how you concern to ceramic tabs? Has looked or seen like in your clinic of it or this do not do or make. Why?

Haljavka V.V.
21.08.2004, 02:32
Hello, Elena! I am remarkable I concern to viniram not only to ceramic, but also to composit. If job is made correctly both with technical and from the aesthetic point of view and to a place (under indications, effect certainly surprising! As to a site to sozheleniju, he while in very crude kind, but soon there there will be also photos of our remarkable and skilled or experienced doctors, the image of our clinic and certainly clauses or articles in which in very accessible form to patients is told about very challenges in an odontology. I consider or count, that our patients should be people informed and well enough understanding what should be job kvallifitsirovannogo doctors. It is possible to familiarize with our clauses or articles in magazines " Female health "," Beauty and health ". In June there will be clause or article telling in the brief form about techniques, applied in our clinic. In an April issue " female health " very cognitive clause or article about paradontologii, naz. " Why your stomatologist directs or refers you to paradontologu? ". And in July or August there will be clause or article about an orthopedics, namely about vinirah, tabs, etc. We do or make much for the patients as for themselves or for the relatives, therefore they very much appreciate us and like, for what we are very grateful to them! Successes to you!