PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Any person can be compelled or forced if to not be rude at least it is sharp vyrazhat...

Shoo
19.08.2004, 07:07
Any person can be compelled or forced if to not be rude at least sharply to be expressed. Here, it is necessary:
I here on 6-th of September two questions of flaunters. About Streptocidum and about koronki. In answers them akkuratnenko have bypassed. During that moment of time for all questions doctor Ordovsky responded.

Here also it would be desirable to ask:
These questions below a level your human dostoinisva, or above a level of your knowledge?

It is unpleasant, when you ignore, and it is twice unpleasant, when it is done or made by the doctor...

Ordovsky Vladimir
19.08.2004, 10:05
You so activly answered many questions, that I have considered or have counted;have read out impossible to try to set you right, answering such elementary questions. I did not ignore you, and have enabled to think most.

Ordovsky Vladimir
20.08.2004, 11:45
You so activly answered many questions, that I have considered or have counted;have read out impossible to try to set you right, answering such elementary questions. I did not ignore you, and have enabled to think most.