PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently has started to treat a teeth (has started, it is fair in it or this admit). The doctor sdela...

Julia
18.08.2004, 15:31
Recently has started to treat a teeth (has started, it is fair in it or this admit). The doctor has made obezbalivajushchy a nyxis, and on me has not worked. Has made the second nyxis. Uselessly. And treated, suffered or bore. As the doctor has explained, nyxes have not worked iz-that I accept a hormonal preparation " Non-ovlon ". To sozhadeniju, I do not know, what exactly he to me pricked. It would be desirable to learn or find out, really all women " on hormones " are waited with a flour or torment on an armchair of the stomatologist? Really is not present such obezbalivajushchego that has worked protop of hormones? I shall be grateful for the answer, in fact to me 9 more teeth to treat. Without a medicine I shall not sustain...

Toropov E.N.
20.08.2004, 05:13
Nonsense. That obezdolivajushchee has not worked it is necessary to search for other reason, more often this insufficient skill of the doctor or an inadequate choice of type of anesthesia.