PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. After to me have replaced an old seal on new, sometimes the storage...

Elena
18.08.2004, 16:42
Good afternoon. After to me have replaced an old seal on new, sometimes the tooth hurts, especially if I ate firm products, type of chips, crackers. Kto-someone has told or said to me, what is it iz-that have not put me "lining". Whether So it and whether it is necessary to put a new seal?

Haljavka V.V.
19.08.2004, 21:26
Hello, Elena! Business not in a lining, and in peretravlivanii enamels, or in peresushivanii a dentine, or at final processing a seal has been simply removed or has been simply taken off a small layer of an enamel and the nervous terminations or endings in a dentine were naked or exposed. Such seal is necessary for rearranging, but not in one day, before it or this it is necessary to remove or take off a seal to cover all the bottom or fundus long and a surface of a tooth a preparation "Gljuma" and to put a time or temporary seal, t. e. The tooth is necessary for treating, sometimes cover three times (three visitings) before full disappearance or eradication all of signs. Then the doctor should very accurately, fill a tooth, remembering the mistakes or errors. Success!