PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, at me a question not absolutely to the stomatologist. At me the daughter (9 years) year...

Nastja
18.08.2004, 21:45
Good afternoon, at me a question not absolutely to the stomatologist. At me year wears the daughter (9 years) plate for correcting an occlusion. Wears with scandals in the afternoon and at school removes or takes out. Heard from the girlfriend that is still other kind, can it is not absolutely exact, are called "trainer". In them it is necessary to sleep only and in the afternoon to wear chas-two enough. And for god-two occlusion is corrected. Someone can knows this system and where in Moscow it is possible to address for consultation is how much effective. Thanks.

Haljavka V.V.
19.08.2004, 19:05
Hello, Nastja! This question to the orthodontist. If you cannot convince the child of necessity of wearing of apparatus do not recover never! The Girl will understand it, but too late, to sozheleniju and adult her will have to solve this problem. But to solve it or her it will be possible only with excision of a constant teeth and all life for the night she will dress a plate or retejner that all has not returned to initial position. You speak about perfect or absolute other apparatus (retejner) which to not suit correcting an occlusion or density of a teeth. He helps or assists to keep position of jaws in a proper correlation, but does not stimulate body height of a jaw. I understand, that all would be desirable more quickly and without special efforts and a headache, but in a life and in medicine so does not happen. If the pathology at your child allows to put brekety put also anything the child will not remove or not take off, and the main thing the result will be reached or achieved. Treatment breket-system more dear or expensive, but you will precisely know, that money not vybrasheny on a wind.