PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Valentine Vladimirovna! Couple of days back I asked to you a question about...

Tatyana
18.08.2004, 21:39
Dear Valentine Vladimirovna! Couple of days back I asked to you a question about depulpiovannyj a tooth which began to react on cold and hot. Probably, I have badly explained... The matter is that the pain was felt in district of the seven. There to hurt or be ill;be sick more nothing, because the six too depulpirovannaja, for a long time already. And the eight was not cut yet. Whether the gum or gingiva can so to react?

Haljavka V.V.
19.08.2004, 16:23
Hello, Tatyana! These are your subjective sensations, but "mervye" a teeth cannot react to thermal stimuluses by definition! At a lesion sphenoidal or clinoid deffektom or erosion of an enamel of forward group of a teeth 1 2 3 4 5 pain simply irradiates and extends up to the extremity or end of a jaw. If you hurted or were ill;were sick depulpirovannye a teeth on thermal stimuluses of reaction was not, in such cases a pain of absolutely other character. Be closer or more attentive at survey the doctor and certainly for the skilled or experienced doctor should, such complaints of problems would not represent!