PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 18 years. I equal a teeth breket system. Promise to finish in the spring. But at men...

Utah
17.08.2004, 20:39
To me of 18 years. I equal a teeth breket system. Promise to finish in the spring. But I do not have not enough two teeth from above. Equal a teeth so, that leave a place for an absent teeth. Then advise to put implants. I agree (with by too). Only as this prtsedura passes or takes place implantations of implants. Whether will have to me to go without a teeth or with an iron peg or pin couple of weeks or month???????? It will be kotostrofoj! Now on a place nedostojushchih teeth cost or stand iskustvennye vremmenye... The tooth is glued to breketu and pridelovaetsja to the prowolf... Certainly such teeth to bite not lzja-only ulybatsja.;-)

Haljavka V.V.
18.08.2004, 14:38
Hello, Utah! Procedure of implantation occurs or happens at all - to a miscellaneous. There are cases of a casting-off. I think, that on implanty to you will make or produce time or temporary koronki.

Matveev Konstantin
19.08.2004, 06:20
implantnyh systems it is a lot of versions. Domestic too not bad. The preference is given cylindrical (screw). Techniques of implantation are with the delayed equipment or installation koronki then implnat it is closed time or temporary abatmentom (as time or temporary probkoj-and it or him it is not visible), there is a way when at once put time or temporary a layer. koronku. At absence at you diseases for example: an osteoporosis, sah. Diabetum, the art. A hypertensia, disturbances of an exchange, disease of boards. Glands, etc. To-are if you potentially healthy person and will be treated at the professional operation of implantation will pass or take place for you without special problems. Success.