PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! One month ago has transferred or carried operation on excision follicular cysts...

The anonym
06.08.2004, 20:26
Hello! One month ago has transferred or carried operation on excision of a follicular cyst from the eighth bottom tooth on the right. The cyst was huge and very old, speak, that years 10 stood - dense walls, in some places a bone the joint is destroyed, touched. I was performed operation with a cut or section through a mouth, inside now with a homeostatic sponge and own blood. Me interests, in what will turn then this material - really to a bone? And more: the cut or section completely has not begun to live, now at me pus from this place is allocated. In hospital have told or said to wash out, but me interests, if inside an inflammation (temperatures at me are not present), in fact most likely everything, what is in a cavity it is already spoiled? Or I am mistaken? Thanks for the answer.

Toropov E.N.
10.08.2004, 19:26
I consider or count that the forecast adverse - an inflammation of an osteal cavity in a month after operation, presence purulent separated testifies that that than the cavity is filled has resolved. It threatens with transition of an inflammation to a bone, with education of an osteomyelitis and relapse of a cyst. We, it is usual at the slightest suspicion on a postoperative inflammation (and it at such volumetric cysts probably), we plant edge or territory of a wound, we clear it or her from necrotic masses, we fill kollapanom and we conduct openly under iodoformnoj a turunda up to a full cuticularization of a wound.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 12:15
Thanks. It is done or made under the general or common or under a local narcosis?

Toropov E.N.
16.08.2004, 00:51
We it do or make under nejroleptanelgeziej (intravenous introduction of the central analgetics, tranquilizers and narcotics) + addition of local anesthesia, with conditions of a hospital (from 3 h up to 5 ti days).