PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than to be rescueed or saved from a stomatitis? I can not eat @ speak, the cheek, a jaw hurts...

Lena
12.08.2004, 08:54
Than to be rescueed or saved from a stomatitis? I can not eat @ speak, the cheek, a jaw, an ear hurts: (Today was in the nearest odontology, the doctor has diagnosed. Two jazvochki on one cheek and on another "prepare". While anything from medicines does not help or assist. Smeared metrogilom, rinsed or gargled a camomile and a cortex of an oak. Than it is possible to remove or take off a pain? Have still told or said a smear with jazvochki to hand over - to define or determine from what it. Where it can be made?

Elena
13.08.2004, 04:32
When I had a stomatitis, I smeared jazvochki with Iodinolum (a blue liquid). Very well helped or assisted.

The doctor from the next conference
14.08.2004, 02:46
In any laboratory where there is PTSR-diagnostics. Very similar on gerpetichesky a stomatitis.

Elena
15.08.2004, 13:10
I from a stomatitis was very much helped or assisted by a simple gargle of an oral cavity a solution of baking soda (1 ch. L. Without a hill on a glass of water). I even could not eat, swallow - so all hurted or was ill;was sick, and here soda as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off all pain.

Elena
15.08.2004, 20:45
1. To clean a teeth after each reception of meal. 2. Then to rinse or gargle an oral cavity hlorgeksidinom bigljukonatom 3. Two times a day after that to rinse or gargle jazvochki peroxide of Hydrogenium, and for the night to grease with Solutio oleosa of vitamin A. But when they only are formed, well, except for other to process them fukartsinom. I was helped or assisted only by all this with a complex.