PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know, to what doctor to address. But, apparently, to the stomatologist...

Tatyana
12.08.2004, 07:34
Hello! I do not know, to what doctor to address. But, apparently, to the stomatologist. At me white scurf in the mornings on labiums, and under labiums on gums or gingivas, labiums "razlepljajutsja" and behind them last whitish jelly-like polosochki. My God, what is it? And how it to treat?

Matveev Konstantin amatv2@freelines.ru
12.08.2004, 09:50
Hello Tatyana. If you htoteli to ask gospoda-the God. .to it is necessary for you to address in other conference.
By your descriptions, most likely this mycotic affection mucous. Diagnostics it is necessary to spend at vracha-the mycologist.
to. It sostojanie-a marker any immuno-deficiency consultation as the immunologist and the endocrinologist is necessary. And when obtain the given inspections do not forget to seem to the stomatologist!! It is possible is certainly banal to accept "Nistatinum" or "Difljukan" - all it a/gribk. Preparations, but improvement there will be short-term, and a treatment unsuccessful. To sozhaleniju-the given disease often systemic and multifactorial. And consequently the success of treatment depends on many experts.