PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One month ago to me have removed a stone in the left submandibular gland. A question such: p...

Evgenie
07.08.2004, 02:31
One month ago to me have removed a stone in the left submandibular gland. A question such: whether the truth that stones happen steam rooms and whether there is a necessity to do or make a roentgen of the right gland (I very much do not wish to be irradiated once again and the second roentgen to do or make did not become, even kompternyj). In general the right gland does not disturb.

Toropov E.N.
07.08.2004, 09:52
Evgenie, very seldom there is a symmetric lesion of both submandibular glands. And the stone at you was possibly in a duct, instead of in the gland because stones of a gland do not leave - the gland together with stones leaves. Voobshche-that I would recommend to make radioisotope research of function of glands then the forecast would be clearer.

Evgenie
08.08.2004, 01:57
Thanks big. Yes, the stone was in a duct. Tell or say please stones in ducts too seldom happen simmertichnymi? The matter is that research now I would do or make only in case of bolsho necessities, therefore and I wish to learn or find out it.

Toropov E.N.
08.08.2004, 15:45
Evgenie, for the to 30 years or summer expert I remember only two cases of a didymous lithogenesis in ducts so any ekstrennosti in researches is not present