PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Please, explain to me two questions: 1. Now on TV...

The student
25.07.2004, 10:55
Hello! Please, explain to me two questions:

1. Now on TV activly advertise or promote a tooth-brush which also tongue cleans. And whether there is a brush only for tongue? Simply I am quite happy or am electric Oral-B and the usual brush is necessary to me as a goat a bayan. Than I can clean only tongue?

2. The stomatologist has advised to use a dental string after meal - to prevent education of an odontolith. What do you think in occasion of this device and a string of what firm will advise? By the way about an odontolith, here one more question:

BONUS-A question: to me today deleted an odontolith any strange instrument similar to a needle (only more thickly), moreover also it was unpleasant enough (if to not tell or say painfully). I by naivety thought, that it or him should delete ultrasound;) Or it also was such ultrasound? In general, it was one of the best stomatologists of my city, therefore I do not think, that it or he will have out-of-date devices...

THANKS for the answer! =)

The anonym
29.07.2004, 06:48
Poor young men, and tongue it or him should be cleaned, and the problem also as to clean it or him - advertising has hammered in all head

Toropov E.N.
01.08.2004, 11:29
Yes, really, advertising of inutile production works as a monetary vacuum cleaner. Concerning a string I shall tell or say, that all of them of identical quality and to apply them it is necessary, as to putting off or taking out of dental adjournment most likely to you have applied apparatus Air-Flo - processing of a teeth by microcrystals oksida silicon (sandblasting)

The student
02.08.2004, 10:21
I so understand, you do not consider or count adjournment in tongue dangerous by way of a smell from a mouth and at all do not advise it or him to clean?;)