PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please to me three weeks ago have excised retentsionnuju...

Natali
30.07.2004, 03:54
Hello! Tell or say please to me three weeks ago have excised retentsionnuju a cyst of a small sialaden under tongue (she has put the diagnosis in doubt, result of a histology till now it is not ready). In a week at me she has appeared only on dr., a place. I show the doctor, she speaks me that you injure tongue forward bottom teeth (I had a strong trauma and one forward tooth it is broken, but it was 10 back) grind it or her. This shishechku she prizhgla and all became normal. I have ground a tooth, but in a week at me again pojavljaetsja shishka in dr. A place in 2 times it is more. I have gone again to the doctor, but it or her was not and has examined dr., the surgeon. He has squeezed out and has told or said will seem to the doctor. The most interesting she having examined tongue has told or said that does not see any pathology. SHishechka had minimal then a status. I simply cannot understand why she disappears and then poavljaetsja. SHishka to become transparent and red when reaches or achieves the maximal size! Now she at me has again appeared on the same place.
What will you advise me? How long do or make a histology?

Toropov E.N.
31.07.2004, 07:38
Natalia, the histology is done or made with 3 5 days. That you describe that quite can be relapse retentsionnoj cysts. Very much often at excising or coretraction retentsionnyh cysts of sublingual area, their environment bursts also the unexperienced doctor cannot allocate the rest of an environment, therefore subsequently the cyst recurs. And she vanishes because, that there is a dump from it or her in an oral cavity. I shall advise to seem.