PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor, help or assist please advice or council. At me verhy an incisor (ka...

Marina
30.07.2004, 08:21
Hello, the doctor, help or assist please advice or council.
At me verhy the incisor (he seems is called 2) is broken. The nerve was udolen for a long time. Then the tooth has broken and has remained penek. Rengen shows an inflammation and dark maculae around of a root. I and itself feel that he is inflamed. With an inflammation I go for a long time, year, an one and a half can. First I did not feel it or him, then at me one nostril has ceased to breathe, I have made a picture gajmorovyh sinuses - the genyantritis is not present, I sin on a tooth. Puffiness and a pain has already passed to a temple. I wish to pull out this tooth and to not be excruciated, but the stomatologist speaks, that then there is nothing will be be krepit a prosthesis and it is necessary to grind and delete nerves from the next healthy teeth. But with pus in a head I too do not wish to go. What will you advise? Whether it is possible or probable vylichit an inflammation, or it is better to pull out? Thanks.

Toropov E.N.
30.07.2004, 10:52
To remove a tooth and to remove through the small cavity the granuloma which has formed on the extremity or end of its or his root.