PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the gum or gingiva at the left bottom wisdom tooth one week ago has inflamed. Snacha...

Tanja, 28 years
28.07.2004, 19:57
At me the gum or gingiva at the left bottom wisdom tooth one week ago has inflamed. First I have not paid attention, have thought, that the tooth grows. Desna has grown hardly above the next tooth. When I descended or went to the surgeon, after a roentgen, he has told or said, what is it paradontit. Has made a nyxis and has cleaned a gum or gingiva (as it seemed to me at the next tooth) in the evening all has swelled up, some days were sick to swallow. Now that tumour after cleaning slept, though all the same where that in a throat gives. And that tumour that was on a gum or gingiva of a wisdom tooth has remained. To paradontologu now there is no opportunity to address, at us to it or him;them record nalolgo forward. Can be that nibud will advise?

Matveev Konstantin
29.07.2004, 06:46
Hello. At you perekoronorit - an inflammation slizisto-a periosteal hood. If after gargles of a pain and an edema decrease that continue and to rinse or gargle further r-rum 1 4 chain. L. Soda on a glass of moderately hot water. I hope at All of you will pass or take place independently. But do not forget to come to the doctor. Do not wait deterioration.