PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the enamel from a teeth disappears. What is it such and with what it is connected...

Alexander
27.07.2004, 05:38
Hello!
At me the enamel from a teeth disappears. What is it such and with what it is connected (a hyperoxemia, smoking)? It is possible to stop this process even? Painfully it would not be desirable to remain without a teeth.

Tatyana
27.07.2004, 13:41
I yet the doctor, but am very interesting, the enamel, whether only on a forward teeth, whether only on edge or territory of a teeth or on all surface how disappears. With what your job is connected? Than you clean a teeth?

Haljavka V.V.
28.07.2004, 12:15
Hello, Alexander! At you the enamel does not disappear, and is erased, t. e. At you the raised or increased erasability of an enamel. The reason can be a malocclusion, and as deficiency of iron (insufficient entering with nutrition, and as its or his loss, at disturbance of an absorption and frustration of an exchange of iron, as a rule at zabolevaijah GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT). Without treatment of a basic disease to help or assist a teeth it is impossible, the stomatologist will be powerless. Success!