PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I on a back part of tongue had the dark brown scurf framing in...

Kasum
22.07.2004, 22:04
I on a back part of tongue had the dark brown scurf framing in a mouth strong acidic smack, especially after acceptance of nutrition. Scurf is felt as something thick, stuck on tongue, and some months, though do not descend or go at an expectoration a saliva often (in the mornings) brown. On a regular basis I accept almagel after which acidity in a mouth decreases, but then again comes back. Turns back from all acidic, gustatory sensations are weakened or easied. Has addressed to gastroenterologists, have advised to address to the stomatologist. I shall be very grateful for any advice or council.

kasum@mail.ru

P.S. Similar on question Tani from August, 10th, but her the answer in conference is not present.

Ordovsky Vladimir
24.07.2004, 08:03
Answers to following questions are necessary to me:
1. You smoke or not?
2. Whether bleed at you gums or gingivas? If bleed, when: during cleaning a teeth, at reception of nutrition or in itself?
3. there is a smell from a mouth?
4. there is teeth with caries?
5. Has scurf nappiness or he smooth? 6. Scurf is removed or taken out by a tooth-brush or not?

Kasum
25.07.2004, 07:25
Dear doctor Vladimir Ordovsky, many thanks for the response and interest. I answer your questions.

1. I do not smoke.

2. Desna at me sometimes bleed at cleaning a teeth, but now it or this is not present.

3. The smell from a mouth happens, but in my opinion it from a stomach.

4. Caries - can be slightly on one tooth.

5. Scurf fleecy.

6. Scurf is removed or taken out by a tooth-brush, but as he is in back area of tongue, zasovyvanie there a tooth-brush or other subject causes a vomitive reflex.

Some additional information:

1. One year ago on a place of absent molars has put some -ceramic teeth. They partially cover gums or gingivas and support them, therefore under them the nutrition which should be cleaned all time jams. From now on I have lost substantially gustatory sensations at meal.

2. At me is not present full uverennnosti, that acidic smack in a mouth is connected with this maculae, and in general, with a mouth, as with a digestive tube at me too not that's all right (a phrenic or diaphragmal hernia of an esophagus, a gastritis). But should tell or say, that acidic smack is felt on a surface of tongue, he has no vomitive smack of gastric contents, and is more likely similar to taste of unripe fruit, and is even more exact, on sensation acidic, arising at a touch tongue to an electric battery. Now to me has occurred, that if I had a litmus paper, I would check up, whether it is valid at me in a mouth acidic medium, or only " a deceit of taste " from receptors of tongue. But at me it or her is not present. Anyway, smack amplifies soon after reception of nutrition and weakens or disappears after reception of the preparations raising or increasing pH mediums in a stomach.

In advance I thank you, the dear doctor, for your consultation, and also in time and experience which you spend for participants of conference.

Ordovsky Vladimir
26.07.2004, 17:27
Kasum! In my opinion that you feel can be connected with galvanizmom. These are galvanic currents which arise in an oral cavity, at some people, after the equipment or installation of orthopedic designs. To you it is necessary:
1. Consultation of the orthopedist in occasion of galvanizma and to a status of yours koronok (the nutrition should not get under them).
2. Consultation parodontologa (periodically arising staxis or bleeding sickness of gums, the important sign parodontita on which many do not pay attention).
3. It is desirable to hand over the analysis soskoba scurf from tongue.