PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me such question: there was at me a hole in a tooth (the six nizhni...

Evgenie
21.07.2004, 12:42
Hello, at me such question: there was at me a hole in a tooth (the six bottom), but thus the tooth did not hurt at all. Has come to the doctor (to decent clinic). Doktorsha has looked or seen - speaks: a pulpitis. I: but he does not hurt. She: and on cold? And on hot? I: yes is not present... To Me, I speak, even a hurted or an ill;a sick teeth simply sealed up with any medical lining and it's OK.
As a result, to me it has been told or said: " Will come in 10 days, I have put a medicine, and we shall delete then a nerve ".
At me a question: vo-the first, whether rights the doctor, and the second: if I shall go to other clinic - whether it is possible to refuse from depulpirovanija (term in 10 days already approaches or suits).
And more: all these or it 10 days in a mouth bitterish smack as sometimes happens right after a narcosis. It in general is normal?!

Toropov E.N.
21.07.2004, 23:03
As they say, concerning this tooth " the train has left ", you have an arsenic which already has made the business. And here the rights the stomatologist or not to tell or say difficultly because the doctor defines or determines clinically, and you is subjective. Can be at you and there was a chronic pulpitis. Certainly the big omission of the stomatologist that he has made a decision, not having coordinated or agreeed it or him with you. He has been obliged to inform you on why he is inclined to treat anyhow a tooth, what manipulations he will spend also what consequences you expect.

Evgenie
23.07.2004, 05:39
Thanks for the answer, but vse-taki, on the future, still pair questions: whether any pulpitis is necessarily reduced to excision of a nerve? That is, how I understand, now it is more accepted to seal up simply a tooth, having put there any strong antiseptic and if continues to hurt or be ill;be sick then depulpirovat?
And the second - and how much in general such teeth then keep? At me was depulpirovano two teeth, and both have fallen out within one and a half years (though I both sealed up them, and increased... They have simply crumbled).
And from people like heard, that at them such teeth and for ten years keep.

Toropov E.N.
25.07.2004, 21:04
ANY pulpitis demands excision of a nerve and sealing of channels. Such teeth (at correct plombirovke channels) serve as decades without any complications.