PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am abroad, and the nearest day when the doctor can accept me - 24...

Natalia
23.07.2004, 00:42
I am abroad, and the nearest day when the doctor can accept me - on January, 24th. Some days were a sharp pain in a tooth under koronkoj, today has acted fljuz at night. Has started to accept antibiotics. Whether it is necessary to go in fast (madly dearly or expensively) or if I drink antibiotics, it is already possible to wait up to 24 janv? Thanks!

Haljavka V.V.
24.07.2004, 11:59
Hello, Natalia! A situation certainly foolish, it is usual in such situations appoint or nominate antibiotics and the doctor opens an abscess. If the nearest two days the situation will worsen, it is necessary to go urgently to the doctor, t. To. The abscess can pass in a phlegmon, and it already threat for a life of the patient. Usually in Russia we demand, that the patient at once addressed to the doctor at occurrence of an abscess then it is easier to cope with a purulent inflammation and to save a tooth. Success!

Natalia
25.07.2004, 13:35
Dear Valentine Vladimirovna! As the situation with fljuzom has not improved within three days, I have addressed in first aid. Everything, that they have made - have written out stronger antibiotic. I drank AMOXICILLIN, and they have written out AUGMENTIN (the same Amoxicillin + Clavulanate.) To open an abscess flatly otkzalis, motivating with that is necessary that all over again the antibiotic has killed an infection. Advise, please, arguments with which I can overpersuade them? Thanks!