PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 47 and, alas, half of teeth already are not present. On the remained half it is very strong...

Marrying
22.07.2004, 15:33
To me 47 and, alas, half of teeth already are not present. On the remained half gums or gingivas have very strongly lowered or omitted. kogda-that happened paradantozy which have stopped after regular cleanings, including deep. How it is possible to try to restore gums or gingivas or even to suspend process?

Haljavka V.V.
23.07.2004, 17:17
Hello, Marrying! The paradontosis or paradontit as was at you and has remained. In soremennoj paradontologii there are techniques podsadki an inert substitute, membranes and operation on cosmetic restoration desnevogo edges or territories. The pleasure dear or expensive and each case is considered or examined;surveyed separately. It is necessary for you to be made prosthetic appliance, t. To. The remained teeth test a double load for which they are not adapted. At absence of treatment, at the next relapse of disease, loss of other group of a teeth is possible or probable. These diseases are not treated, paradontolog, only can suspend current of process on the certain time interval, sometimes this interval very long! Complex treatment at paradotologa and the orthopedist is necessary for you. Success to you!

Marrying
25.07.2004, 02:48
I thank you for the response. I have a demountable bottom prosthesis which "quantitatively" compensates the lost teeth. I, unfortunately, do not have opportunity to undertake dear or expensive treatment and I hope to receive references on a gargle, massage, something or something else what I do not guess is possible or probable.
I thank you and I wait for your advice or council.