PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Develop or dispell, please, my doubts. Recently has removed a zoom mudros...

Vol
23.07.2004, 09:29
Hello! Develop or dispell, please, my doubts. Recently has removed a zoom of wisdom snizu-on the right (8 ka?). After excision have imposed three seams which have removed or have taken off for the eighth day. After a removal of sutures dental to a box (I correctly name that place where there was a tooth earlier?) has opened. And should be? Almost day went with smack of an Aether. At the bottom of it or this a fifth day the pink tissue, and, probably, a sore of beige color up to which there is no opportunity to get tongue is visible to a box not.:-)) it too is normal? Anything, what there is such deep "pocket"? No painful or unpleasant sensations are present.
In advance thanks for the answer.

Toropov E.N. hstom119@yandex.ru
24.07.2004, 19:49
Dear Vol, it is possible to assume only, that after ushivanija an operational wound, edge or territory mucous have turned up inside and there was no their adnation, as to a smell of an Aether and "sore" of beige color I recommend to descend or go to your stomatologist, is possible or probable in a wound he has left a turunda with an iodoform.