PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! Couple of weeks back at me the tooth, has ached, under more correctly...

Andrey
23.07.2004, 08:43
Hello, the Doctor! Couple of weeks back at me the tooth, more correctly, under a tooth has ached. Most likely it was inflammatory process in district of a root of a tooth which reason was poor-quality plombirovka channels. I have spent days off on obezbalivajushchih, and in summary also has put or applied to a cheek a heater. Therefore, to Monday in the morning with the swelled face has gone on reception to the dentist. He has registered to me antibiotics and has told or said to come on reception in a week, when spadet a tumour. Predictably, all has passed or has taken place in 3 days, and I have decided to not go on reception. Because, according to the doctor there are 2 ways of the decision of my problem: to pull out a tooth or perelechivat channels. The first way especially is not pleasant to me, because my sick tooth - bottom 6 ka, 8 ki never was, and 7 ki already is not present. So, at loss of this tooth I should put implants. The second way is not pleasant to me from the financial point of view. The doctor does not give 100 percentage guarantees, and for treatment asks a minimum 500 euros (I temporarily live in Ireland).
Couple of days back tumour has appeared again, but only on a gum or gingiva. Pains are not present absolutely. I could and go until I shall go home (in 9 months). But I am afraid, whether this tumour of any serious problems will cause me.? I already feel any itch on a neck from a sick tooth, or only it seems to me (I very hypochondriac)?
Thanks.

Toropov E.N.
24.07.2004, 14:47
It would be quite good to see yours rentgensnimok.