PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has gone to parodontologu to remove or take off stones about 7, 8 and 6 teeth when removed or took out the doctor would be...

Tatyana of Item
22.07.2004, 21:29
Has gone to parodontologu to remove or take off stones about 7, 8 and 6 teeth when removed or took out the doctor it was sick she 7 I have advised to treat has gone have entered the name on treatment 7. Have made a picture not 7, and 5 6. Have told or said it's OK. On a roentgen a picture 7 teeth at the left below as
Approved or Confirmed parodontolog the translucent or semidiaphanous white speck is visible and it or he should be sealed up. What to do or make?

Haljavka V.V.
24.07.2004, 05:02
Hello, Tatyana! To me all this is complex or difficult komentirovat, for this purpose it is necessary to see a tooth. You know, but if without anesthesia manually soskrebat stones I think, at any eye on a forehead will get! In general to me it is alien such paradontologija, t. To. In paradontologii now use anesthetics, ultrasonic skelery, etc. I do not understand, when delete stones from three teeth, and what on others was not present? You know, all this is wrong, therefore it is difficult to me something to tell or say to you. Address to the good therapist! Success!