PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor, My mum is hurted already with 2 teeth at which have been removed not...

Evgenie.
23.07.2004, 12:57
The dear Doctor,
My mum is hurted already with 2 teeth at which nerves 2 days ago have been removed. These teeth last time were treated 20 years ago. At excision of nerves pus has been cleaned and the medicine has been incorporated. Desna is a little napuhla. After excision of a nerve some times mum went on rengen and the attending physician has told or said, that all goes normally at a pain it is necessary to rinse or gargle a teeth soda and to drink any tablets. My question - whether can hurt or be ill;be sick a tooth after excision of a nerve (there can be a doctor has made something not that) and that it is impossible to remove or take off completely this pain - in fact 21 centuries or blepharons on a court yard, instead of 17 or 18. Thanks.

Haljavka V.V.
24.07.2004, 02:01
Hello, Evgenie! It is not necessary so to be nervous, to me it is clear, that you worry, but there are statuses of a teeth at a periodontitis when in an inflammation the osteal tissue surrounding a root of a tooth is involved. An inflammation to remove or take off not so simply and quickly, therefore follow references of the doctor, all will be exact differently is useless! Success!