PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello at me a sick teeth, I wished to remove and put all a teeth about...

Hope of M.
17.07.2004, 08:15
Hello at me a sick teeth, I wished to remove and put all a teeth prostheses, but the doctor against, he insists on treatment. Than the prosthesis is harmful???
And if to treat, what season is more favorable for treatment????
Thanks.

Agaeva A.N.
18.07.2004, 12:17
Correctly insists!
Better than an own teeth anything is not present.
If at you paradontit it or him it is possible to treat and disturb you he will not be.
Full demountable prostheses are bad that time in 3 5 their years is necessary peredelovat as the mucosa decreases, utonshchaetsja, and the bone of an alveolar process decreases.
And when - nibud there will come or step such moment when a prosthesis there is nothing will do or make.
Besides at demountable prostheses always the problem with bracing and to them hardly to get used.
Listen to the clever doctor!

Agaeva A.N.
19.07.2004, 04:46
Time of treatment depends on gravity of a pathology, your attendance, a free time of the doctor.

Hope of M
20.07.2004, 00:30
Hello the Doctor.
I am exact neznaju as it is illness or disease is called, at me all a teeth in black specks and if all to clean neznaju that remains. On treatment of time suffices, I can begin now??? But heard autumn more favorable time for treatment.
Thanks.