PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Today in the morning something has clicked in a jaw in district of the left ear. At once a pain...

Julia
14.07.2004, 02:06
Today in the morning something has clicked in a jaw in district of the left ear. At once the pain was very strong. Then poutihla. Here now by the evening again has strongly amplified. Also the point where has clicked, both an ear, and a nape from the left party or side already hurts. Where tomorrow to run? To what doctor? What fast to cause if there will be an intolerable pain at night?

Doctor Anna
14.07.2004, 06:22
Probably you are hurted with any tooth. Urgently address to the stomatologist

Julia
15.07.2004, 21:55
VERY SUBSTANTIAL answer.... I should not address for such advice or council to the expert.

Agaeva A.N.
16.07.2004, 20:58
How are you doing? I understand your indignation! But if at you " an acute pain " the best help, than putting off or taking out of an acute pain at the stomatologist is not present. Analgetics accepted inside can appear not effective. On my experience it is a lot of cases when patients come with an acute pain and after acceptance of 4 6 tablets of anesthetizing preparations the pain did not pass or take place. Only after opening the inflammatory center, excision of a pulp, etc., t. e. Special treatment, at them there came simplification.
Besides to diagnose on the Internet it is not possible or probable. It is necessary to inspect or examine and interrogate you in more detail, to spend trouble-shooting tests. Such clinical picture diseases give many other things, therefore is necessary dif. Diagnostics. I can give kolko the reference.
Do not take offence!!!