PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Evgenie Nikolaevich. I address to you in occasion of mine...

Diana
12.07.2004, 06:01
Hello, dear Evgenie Nikolaevich. I address to you in occasion of my husband. At it or him (by results of inspection) a trauma, and very old (about 20 years), a depressed fracture of a lobby
Walls left verhne-a gnathic sinus with appreciable shift of a forward wall in a lumen of a sinus. The cavity of the left genyantrum is considerably reduced in volume and on 2/3 is filled
Contents mjagkotkannoj densities. Visochno-gnathic joints without changes. Please, consult, that is possible (and it is necessary) to make in this case. As though you have estimated or appreciated results of inspection? Whether operation is necessary? Thanks you big.

Toropov E.N.
13.07.2004, 18:46
Diana as has passed or has taken place a lot of time from the moment of a trauma and available changes have not led to functional frustration I think, that reconstructive operation is not obligatory, if only your husband does not wish to be reconciled with cosmetic defect. As to contents of a sinus most likely it is cicatrical tissues.

Diana
14.07.2004, 09:55
Evgenie Nikolaevich, thanks you big for the answer. I shall a little explain a situation. The outer defect is not present any. But it or he is excruciated very strongly with pains in the field of fracture. Until recently these pains gave still very much a high pressure, and these attacks put it or him to bed day on 3 4 times in 2 weeks. Now with pressure have consulted. Such terrible attacks are not present. But hurts in the field of fracture constantly, beginning or starting from a so-called background pain and up to an attack (but not so such strong, as earlier). I would like to ask, how it is possible to clean or remove these morbid sensations? Thanks you once again.

Toropov E.N.
15.07.2004, 20:32
Diana, whether in this case it is necessary to execute rentgenkompjuternuju a tomography with 3D reconstruction and to look or see there is no in this area something suspicious, t. To. After 20 years from the moment of a trauma the probability of occurrence of functional pains is small and the probability of occurrence of any neoplasms, for example neurinoma is great.