PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor At my husband in a mouth have appeared any jazvochki, snach...

C
11.07.2004, 10:10
Hello, the doctor
At my husband in a mouth have appeared any jazvochki, all over again it looked or appeared as herpes on labiums, but on sledujashchee the face has inflated morning, and in a mouth the blisters began to appear, the familiar doctor has assumed what is it a stomatitis, we treated "Zoveraksom" on labiums and a gargle from a solution: honey, Novocainum, not refined butter or oil, fiber jaitsa. The pain was burning, but he suffered or bore. Has passed or has taken place three days, but improvements while are not present, there is he too cannot, here 4 days sits on water (all rest burns down), posavetujte, that to us to do or make, to the doctor on reception there is no time to descend or go simply, help or assist, please

Susanna
13.07.2004, 03:52
Hello, the doctor At my husband in a mouth have appeared any jazvochki, all over again it looked or appeared as herpes on labiums, but on sledujashchee the face has inflated morning, and in a mouth the blisters began to appear, the familiar doctor has assumed what is it a stomatitis, we treated "Zoveraksom" on labiums and a gargle from a solution: honey, Novocainum, not refined butter or oil, fiber jaitsa. The pain was burning, but he suffered or bore. Has passed or has taken place three days, but improvements while are not present, there is he too cannot, here 4 days sits on water (all rest burns down), posavetujte, that to us to do or make, to the doctor on reception there is no time to descend or go simply, help or assist, please