PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! In the beginning of year to my son of 10 years cut or have undercut at...

Julia
12.07.2004, 01:08
Hello, the dear doctor! In the beginning of year to my son of 10 years cut or have undercut a bridle on a upper lip, t. To lobbies two teeth noticeably missed. Under tongue the doctor nothing spoke about a bridle, and now he insists, that it is necessary to cut or undercut and it or her, t. To. She too at it or him greater or big and lobbies two teeth are displaced inside. Though, in my opinion, it is practically imperceptible. With speech and letter R at my son that's all right. Whether this bridle can really influence shift of the bottom teeth? My son very much is nervous, and the doctor does not wish to put to him a plate without a undercut of a bridle. A plate are necessary both on top and on the bottom teeth as there is no place for molars which now start to leave. I do not know how to act or arrive.

Toropov E.N.
13.07.2004, 01:29
Dear Julia, bridle of tongue, yes it will be known to your doctor, it is attached to the bottom third of body of the mandible and any influence on position of a teeth does not render.