PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Or at us in Krasnoyarsk stomatologists any wrong or at me brown...

Anton
10.07.2004, 18:52
Or at us in Krasnoyarsk stomatologists any wrong or at me caries of fissures. In other clinic I have heard the same (type already late). But to treat still early (and in previous the doctor it agreed to put seals on pair a teeth). Fissures of molar tooths at me have darkened, and premolar tooths still are not present (except for one: he is sealed already up). Whether It is possible to seal the darkened fissures? The qualitative seal how long keeps? For me it is very important, t. To. To me the first time in a life was put with seals on a constant teeth. Thanks.

Toropov E.N.
11.07.2004, 07:07
Anton, darkening or dimout, to darkening or dimout rozn. If fissures solomenno-yellow color it is norm or rate and can be sealed them, if there is a photographic density it already caries of fissures and it is necessary plombirovka. The qualitative seal can serve and more than five years, but once a year it is necessary to grind and polish it or her.