PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! I treat caries, practically all a chewing teeth. Have explained to me, that in...

Tatyana
08.07.2004, 08:05
The doctor! I treat caries, practically all a chewing teeth. Have explained to me, that inside - the dust, new materials seal up. The first tooth have made one week ago, last - 2 days. To chew it became sick, otremontirovanye a teeth react on holodnoe-hot. Nerves to delete, have counted, it is not necessary. Before treatment a teeth did not hurt or be ill;be sick, but on sweet reacted. I am afraid, that it is necessary to open again. Or so medical linings under seals operate or work?

Haljavka V.V.
09.07.2004, 11:29
Hello, Tatyana! A situation complex or difficult, t. To. It is necessary to see or overlook all prisheechnye areas of a teeth, t. To. At lowering gums becomes bare emalevo dentinal bond, and it is very sensitive. It is possible to use for this purpose a special solution "Gljuma", he removes or takes out sensitivity. To me difficultly not seeing seals something in general to speak, but patients at statement svetootverzhdaemyh seals have pain reactions, t. To. Occurs or happens peresushivanie and peretravlivanie enamels, but the skilled or experienced doctor seldom gets in such situation. Patients to the raised or increased erasability of an enamel very much often have such complications. Medical linings there is nothing. Vs in itself hardly will pass or take place, to sozheleniju. If in techeii weeks all will be - former, address to the doctor and let he is engaged in you. Success to you!

Tatyana
09.07.2004, 17:39
The doctor, thanks you! If it is possible or probable, respond - whether it is necessary to open seals? THANKS!