PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor! At me a rotten and smelly teeth... It is a shame to me even a mouth it is opened or open...

Marat
08.07.2004, 04:02
Dear doctor! At me a rotten and smelly teeth... It is a shame to me even to open a mouth, not that to smile... The huge complex Has developed, I have ceased to communicate with people... To the doctor to go it is a shame - because at everyone the second a tooth with decay and yellowness... I clean on 3 times a day - does not help or assist! How to me in house conditions will recover?

Agaeva A.N.
08.07.2004, 17:38
Dear Marat! It is not necessary to hesitate of Doctors, t. To.
It is our job and we every day observe sufferings and various destructions of a teeth and their changes in colour!
The doctor will never discuss your problems with extraneous faces and furthermore to condemn you as the person. Doctors too people and at them happen the same problems as well as at nemedikov.
Our problem or task to not think what you bad, potomu-that....., and to find a way out of the created position and to put or apply a maximum of efforts for restoration of your health and beauty.
As soon as you will find the doctor kotormu could trust, you will not have problems with constraint.
For you the doctor should become the friend and pomoshnikom.
Unfortunately without the help of the doctor of the stomatologist at times not probably to solve problems with a teeth independently, in house conditions. The special knowledge, dear or expensive orudovanie and materials are necessary.