PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After delivery of analyses on a tank. Crop at me in an oral cavity have found Stafilococcus...

Vladimir
05.07.2004, 12:01
After delivery of analyses on a tank. Crop at me in an oral cavity have found Stafilococcus (to mine so), an intestinal rod and Leptotriks. Tell or say, please, the doctor, whether I have infected the wife (at home I was not half a year) and how much or as far as it seryozno (treatment, consequences, etc.)?

Haljavka V.V.
06.07.2004, 23:21
Hello, Vladimir! No trouble in it or this is not present, therefore it is not necessary to lose courage! Anaerobic aerobic microorganisms represent specific structure of a microflora of an oral cavity. The most typical and numerous are "salivary" streptococcuses (306 strains). Except for them in a salivary liquid there are positive staphilococcuses, enterococci, etc. From a saliva of healthy people sow vibrilny, spirochetes, mushrooms, the elementary and another mikrfloru. E. coli not always is the inhabitant of a mouth. She is sowed at depression of resistibility of an organism in cases of a dysbacteriosis. At long application of antibiotics the physiological protective barrier of a mucous oral cavity decreases and appears E. coli. It is necessary to tell or say, that the qualitative and quantitative structure of a microflora of an oral cavity depends from of some conditions and from haraktra deliveries. All these bacteria, coccuses, rods, mushrooms, etc. are in physiological balance of a mouth. At disturbance of balance there is a shift in this or that party or side. A mouth as our bionomics, at destruction of any component leads to disturbance in other. Therefore it is not necessary to panic, lechshe will address to the immunologist on consultation to reveal the reason. At you the oral cavity, t should be carefully sanified or debrided;sanated. e. There should not be the carious cavities, the decaying roots, bleeding gums and at the same time visit at the otolaryngologist (tanzilit, anginas), t. To. All this can cause such structure of your saliva and consequently all this should be excluded. If in a mouth there are no stomatites, jazvochek, some scurfs, that's all right. Restore the immunity and as you will be prompted by the immunologist. Success!