PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a following problem: about weeks ago at me pojavilis...

Belief
03.07.2004, 09:26
Hello! At me a following problem: about weeks ago I had light fine pimples on mucous a mouth, gustatory sensations of tongue, tongue as though shchipet have changed. Now pimples have passed or have taken place, but sensitivity of tongue has remained, there is a dyscomfort in a throat with an easy or a light;a mild burning sensation. What agents it is possible to remove or take off it and what is it such. Very much I look forward to hearing, since to the aid the expert on a residence while I can not count. Thankful in advance.

Ordovsky Vladimir
03.07.2004, 14:36
At me to you questions:
1. When last time was accepted with antibiotics?
2. When last time were ill or sick with catarrhal diseases?
3. When last time tested strong stress?
4. Whether you like to cry?
5. How old are you?
Whether 6. there is at you a dryness in an oral cavity?

Belief
05.07.2004, 04:43
1. Antibiotics last time accepted about one year back, nistatin-about 3-4 months ago.
2. Cold did not hurt or be ill;be sick for a long time.
3. Stress not strong, but constant enough. A life now such.
4. I can cry, often I am nervous because of trifles.
5.29 years.
6. I would tell or say on the contrary, sometimes there is a superfluous salivation, and dryness sometimes before a menses.
I wish to add, that for today signs have almost passed or have almost taken place, there was a little a unpleasant sensation in tongue. A burning sensation in a throat and an esophagus (so, at least, it it seems) I remove or I take out milk. Many thanks.

Ordovsky Vladimir
05.07.2004, 18:24
It is very difficult to diagnose without survey and direct dialogue. After your answers I had series of new questions, and shall ask questions while you do not become healthy at all. Try or taste popolaskat soda and consult at gastroentorologa in occasion of a burning sensation in an esophagus.

Belief
06.07.2004, 17:22
Many thanks for the close or attentive attitude or relation and answers.