PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! At me half a year have removed or have taken off gold koronku from the sixth tooth spr back...

Irina
03.07.2004, 18:34
Good evening! At me half a year have removed or have taken off gold koronku from the sixth tooth on the right below back and have then increased any white material a tooth. One month ago the gum or gingiva has swelled up, and the granuloma was then formed, pus has broken and the fistula has turned out. The doctor has opened a tooth "has cleaned" channels and has told or said to rinse or gargle soda. Has then put a time or temporary seal - the fistula was again formed. Has again opened a tooth, etc. (And when the tooth "is opened" or open" he hurts at nadkusyvanii). A question: there is any modern treatment pradontoza except for soda and prochishchenija channels? I cannot already look at soda, and to sense any. Yours faithfully Irina.

Toropov E.N.
06.07.2004, 15:19
At you not a parodontosis, and granulematoznyj a periodontitis with a burrowing. If you wish to save a tooth operation is necessary. I can tell or say having seen yours rentgen-a picture (it is possible on E-for a mail) more precisely