PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor if you speak that the bridle already has made the business that can it is not necessary...

Galina
26.06.2004, 15:51
The doctor if you speak that the bridle already has made the business that can it is not necessary do or make any operation? Or there will be variatn that a deterioration?

Toropov E.N.
27.06.2004, 02:01
Occurrence local parodontita can lead to loss of these teeth so the best variant - and a bridle to cut or undercut, and parodontit to treat.

Galina
29.06.2004, 08:22
How much or As far as I know parodontit is a disturbance zubodesnevogo attachments, at me a forward teeth like healthy while:). (tfu-fie) conversation about parodontite was not. BUT if to clean or remove stones it is possible to not make an incision in a bridle? At me now the pavor before operation because at us in city was a case with a cut of the bottom bridle and now the patient has brought an action against the doctor t. To. The lower lip does not keep. Then (as well as spoke) has read through in magazine. Simply we in city do not have good clinics and it seems our doctors nadrezhut and up to mimic nerves. But the question remains a question if I shall get rid of stones it is possible to not cut or undercut? Whether there will be consequences? Thanks huge!!!

Toropov E.N.
02.07.2004, 21:06
If you have stones, means is and parodontit. In this case do or make how consider it necessary, but it does not mean at all, that you will make correctly.