PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! To me of 26 years. One year ago I treated three verhni...

Lena
29.06.2004, 19:38
Hello, the dear doctor!
To me of 26 years. One year ago I treated three top radical teeth. And me have badly undermined or sharpened seals. Sitting at the doctor, I have not noticed it or this (probably, have worked a pain) and have addressed repeatedly only in a week. To me have again undermined or sharpened. But vse-was peer to eat inconveniently and even to smile (a mouth opens not absolutely upright, and it is a little under an angle, obliquely). I have decided to address to other doctor. To me has checked up seals a carbon paper, have again undermined or sharpened, but it is similar, have ground off even superfluous. After that became even worse (at me in the bottom of 4 rough incisors and one of them began to rest strongly against the top incisor though earlier all was normal). One doctor has advised me to address to ortodontu. I have addressed to two ortodontam, and they have told or said, that it is necessary for me to the usual stomatologist, that their job to correct a curve teeth, and seals on molars is not their business.
What would you advise? To what doctor to me to go?

Haljavka V.V.
30.06.2004, 12:10
Hello, Lena! If seals on a chewing surface they can stir or prevent only to closing of a mouth, t. e. Them adjust on an occlusion. They cannot in any way prevent to smile, open a mouth, etc. If a teeth have been strongly destroyed, and them restored, small inconveniences can be and they are reperable. You spoke, that at you ahead of 4 rough incisors, hence an occlusion nesovsem correct, I can not tell or say about kvallifikatsii ortodontov, but probably you have disturbances of an occlusion and a locating of a teeth in an arch. Check up a status verhnecheljustnogo a joint at the surgeon and I think, that he will recommend to you to address to ortodontu. Success to you!

Lena
30.06.2004, 23:48
Hello, Valentine Vladimirovna!
I wrote to you on May, 19th in 16 : 01 : 49. You have told or said, that it is necessary to check up a status verhnecheljustnogo a joint at the surgeon. At usual or there is special hirurg-a stomatologist? And, maybe, not verhnecheljustnogo, and mandibular? I sometimes have weak pains in a mandible.
And more I went kak-that to dear or expensive clinic on consultation to the usual stomatologist. He has told or said, that it is necessary to go to ortodontu and ortodont will put brekety. But whether it is obligatory? Whether It is impossible to do without correcting of rough incisors. In fact earlier they to me did not stir or prevent. It would not be desirable to go to 26 years the whole year with these "delays".