PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Whether it is possible to clean in Moscow a teeth a tooth-paste with " active fluorine...

The anonym
29.06.2004, 06:03
Hello. Whether it is possible to clean in Moscow a teeth a tooth-paste with " active fluorine system ". (For example Akvafresh) Why I ask a question: has learned or has found out that in case of excess of fluorine in potable water it is possible to receive fljujuroz. e. A question about kol-ve fluorine in potable water in Moscow.

Haljavka V.V.
30.06.2004, 07:02
Hello! I at all do not like this Pasta, t. To. At many my patients from cleaning she or it forms on a teeth grey scurf. I never recommend it or her, t. To. I do not like when three in one, two one, means both first and second and third all is equally bad, but advertising does or makes the business and they so have solved, that in their Pasta oche active fluorine system, though in the stomatologist. Magazines about test of this Pasta write nothing. A question on fluorine very interesting, in Moscow water is fluorinated within the limits of norm or rate 5 on l, but excess up to 10 20 mg can cause or call such lesion, as a fluorosis. At a tooth-paste except for fluorine should be present and a calcium, t. To. Comprehensibility of fluorine depends from kol-VA a calcium in an enamel. It seems to me, that all import Pastas should be issued in view of our concentration of fluorine in water, t. To. Abroad water not so good and at them other norms or rates and standards. Pasta should be adapted for our conditions. Very good Pasta in this sense "Kolgejt" and " Kolgejt-total ". Success to you!