PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hotelov to learn or find out about procedure of bleaching of a teeth (or As it or her still name...

Maria
28.06.2004, 21:55
Hotelov to learn or find out about procedure of bleaching of a teeth (or As it or her still name - professional cleaning)... What is it from itself represents? Whether it is harmful to a teeth. .i as often it is necessary to repeat it or her if to make once???.. .i still to me someone has told or said, that after this procedure a teeth will turn yellow in 2 times more quickly usual...

Haljavka V.V.
29.06.2004, 08:13
Zdravstvjte, Maria! At All of you it was mixed, t. To. Professional cleaning has no attitude or relation to bleaching. Professional cleaning is not harmful, and useful to a teeth and paradonta. It is carried out with application ultrasonic skejlera and Arflo (putting off or taking out of scurf by a jet of soda and water). After cleaning it is necessary to keep carefully hygiene of an oral cavity and then anything will not turn yellow. prof. Two times a year but if you smoke once in three months recommend to do or make cleaning. Success!