PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After visiting the dentist (repeatedly) for liquidation of a parulis (it have made...

The novel
26.06.2004, 15:28
After visiting the dentist (repeatedly) for liquidation of a parulis (it have made) has agreed on excision of an odontolith, iz-for what the occlusion (the top teeth hardly above bottom) has changed and at the left the tooth in depth from above beats the bottom teeth.
If an occlusion normal (that is a little compulsorily I put forward a mandible), that's all right.
It constantly stirs or prevents. To address in this paid clinic there is no more desire (money istracheno much). While a file as it varvarski sounds, I try to file a tooth.
What to do or make further, I do not know.

sova
27.06.2004, 22:57
Repeated consultation should be free-of-charge in clinic... .po the extreme measure can for the doctor call by phone... At the best minute prishlifovka... In the worst the doctor can and is not guilty, and at you a banal exacerbation of a periodontitis... And then it is necessary to treat channels, and can and delete a tooth... .eshchyo there is an old seal departs and sticks out from a dentition... .ja would go to consult still time... .ved you can always refuse treatment... .a that a stone have removed or have taken off those are well! There will be no smell from a mouth))) Success!