PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I would like to consult on such problem. Month...

Andrey
26.06.2004, 11:51
Hello, I would like to consult on such problem. One month ago I have addressed in stomatologic clinic with a tooth which reacted to cold water. After rengena the doctor has told or said that a tooth problem around of roots vospolitelnyj process, that earlier at its or his treatment nebyli channels are sealed up, that on good it or him it is necessary to open to seal up channels but it or he can be lost thus. I have risked all have made as the doctor spoke. But here three weeks the tooth hurts, is unsteady, deleted a purulent edema.
Vopros-if chances to save a tooth and how?

Haljavka V.V.
27.06.2004, 13:30
Hello, Andrey! You have addressed with the complaint to an alive tooth, and to treat steel another from which the nerve is removed. The tooth from which earlier is removed a nerve cannot to react not to one thermal or chemical stimulus, probably the doctor does not know about it or this! To me very difficultly not seeing a roentgen to speak about a status of a tooth, address to other doctor and let to you will make a roentgen and greater or big help in all this can render paradontolog which can excise an osteal pocket and considerably or much improve a status of a tooth. If around of apexes of roots there is a underpressure it is possible to make depoforez. I in any way shall not understand, the doctor rasplombirovyvala channels or deleted a nerve from a tooth? If rasplombirovyvala this tooth could not react on cold if deleted a nerve such inflammatory reaction should not be, at good plombirovke channels. For me it is necessary fuller nformatsija about treatment of a tooth, t. To. In your story a lot of not clear!