PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte Evgenie Nikolaevich! Whether I know to the address of I to you I address. At m...

Vick
26.06.2004, 15:42
Zdravstujte Evgenie Nikolaevich! Whether I know to the address of I to you I address. At my mother-in-law a parodontosis as a result of which she now should delete all a teeth and to put prostheses on top and a mandible. The woman she still young and attractive - for it or her is the whole tragedy. You could not posoveovat to itself address in Moscow, to the expert which applies the latest achievements in the field of prtezirovanija. Thanks.

Toropov E.N.
27.06.2004, 11:10
VIKA, in my unit the technique of subperiostal implantation with preliminary 3D computer processing rentgenizobrazheny jaws and manufacturing implantatov on computer models is applied. But this stage is possible or probable after restoration of a bone after an exodontia (5 6 months), and at a stage of excision in occasion of parodontita we use immediat-a prosthetic repair, t. e. On doklinicheskom a stage prostheses in view of a deleted teeth are made, then the patient acts in clinic where under a narcosis the plural exodontia and simultaneous applying of prostheses is spent, and the patient in 4 days leaves with a new teeth.