PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my girlfriend after sorts or labors a teeth have strongly suffered. Has appeared...

JUlja
26.06.2004, 14:34
Hello! At my girlfriend after sorts or labors a teeth have strongly suffered. There was something beloena a teeth, she thought, what is it odontoliths, but the doctor has told or said, what is it white caries and has suggested to remove or take off a natural enamel from a teeth and to put koronki. Prompt please, how much or as far as it is correct and whether there is actually white caries?

Haljavka V.V.
26.06.2004, 19:06
Hello, JUlja! These are complications after bermennosti, t. To. Probably the girlfriend almost did not accept products with a calcium, result a demineralization of an enamel, in fact the child should otkuda-take that a calcium. The demineralization not caries, but can with vrmenm lead to it or him;them. I think, that a covering koronkami too radical method, it is possible to put on forward group of a teeth ceramic viniry or viniry from svetootverzhdaemogo a material. Carefully to watch or keep up hygiene of an oral cavity and to use Pastas containing only a calcium while, inside preparations of a calcium, vitamins. Success to you!